NEWS

VIS formula in Object ID SOLVED

• Starter

I am using WeatherCustom widget, is there a way to convert temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit, for example by using formula in Temperature ID. Something like
    (ObjectID *9/5)+32

![6b39a171-bae5-4d64-9c66-9103fb6a7a71-image.png]
    (/assets/uploads/files/1585194027712-6b39a171-bae5-4d64-9c66-9103fb6a7a71-image.png)

Apparently, this feature works only for widgets with HTML property. It will be great to clarify it in VIS Wiki

• Forum Testing

@ap2017 Install the Javascript Adapter and in Userdata.0 create a new Datapoint as Number.
    The goto Javascript and create a new "Javascript".
    Insert this and Edit for your needs:

on({id: 'accuweather.0.Current.Temperature'/* <<< This has to be your AccuWeather Temp. No matter which one*/, change: "ne"}, function (obj) {
      setState("0_userdata.0.New_Object"/*<<<This has to be your new Datapoint*/, (getState("accuweather.0.Current.Temperature"/*<<< This has to be the same AccuWeather Temp. as above*/).val * (9 / 5) + 32), true);
    });

then goto VIS and select the Object created in Userdata.0

• Starter

@CrunkFX Thank you. Can same be done by binding ObjectID in widget? Something like:
    {objectID;*(9);/(5);+(32);} For some reason it does not work for me.

• Developer Most Active Administrators

@ap2017 sagte in VIS formula in Object ID:

@CrunkFX Thank you. Can same be done by binding ObjectID in widget? Something like:
    {objectID;*(9);/(5);+(32);} For some reason it does not work for me.

Yes you can just use bindings in vis for calculations.

“ You can use this pattern in any text, like

My calculations with {objectID1;operation1;operation2;...} are {objectID2;operation3;operation4;...}
    or color calculations:

#{objectRed;/(100);*(255);HEX2}{objectGreen;HEX2}{objectBlue;HEX2}

https://github.com/ioBroker/ioBroker.vis

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics